Heating & Boiler Service Engineers for South & East Belfast, Castlereagh, Bangor & Newtownards
- Breakdown boiler repairs
- Boiler servicing & safety checks
- Gas flue analysis
- Installation of high efficiency gas or oil boilers
Installation & Maintenance of Heating Systems
- Heating system design & advice - new systems and upgrades
- Supply & Installation of all components
- Commissioning of system for maximum efficiency
- System maintenance including chemical power flushing/cleaning
- Gas Safe registered for domestic LPG & Natural Gas appliances
- Gas cookers, ovens & hobs, gas range cookers
- Gas fires
- Gas pipework
- Plumbing for kitchens, bathrooms & showers
- Repairing burst pipes & other plumbing faults
- Outdoor plumbing projects - e.g. garden taps, grennhouses, garages
- Clearing & repairing blocked drains
We are qualified to the highest industry standards in gas and oil boiler heating systems. We provide design, installation, repair and maintenance services to customers in South & East Belfast, Castlereagh, Dundonald, Saintfield, Comber, Newtownards, Donaghadee, Bangor and Holywood.
Annual Boiler Service & Safety Check
If you use gas appliances, they must be safety-checked every year by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Oil-fired boilers are also a potential safety risk and should be serviced annually.
Incorrectly installed or maintained boilers can leak carbon monoxide (CO) into your home. Often described as the 'silent killer', CO is an invisible, odourless poison that can cause death or serious ill health. For more information, visit the Carbon Monoxide - Be Alarmed! website.
Why use GAS SAFE Registered Engineers?
The GAS SAFE Register seeks to ensure the highest standards in the UK gas industry. The benefit of using a registered engineer is peace of mind: the assurance that your appliance will operate safely and efficiently.
Registration also ensures that the engineer carries public liability insurance and gives you access to a thorough complaints procedure. Read more about Gas Safe.
Insist on GAS SAFE registration and ask the engineer for proof.
In Northern Ireland, the Gas Safe Register replaced the previous CORGI registration scheme from the 1st April 2010.
Landlords' Gas Heating Certificates
Are you a landlord or otherwise responsible for the safety of tenants? Contact us to discuss how we can help you meet your legal obligations and protect your tenants from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Renewable Heating Systems
Are you interested in reducing energy costs and improving your environmental credentials? Contact us to discuss renewable energy systems, including solar heating, air-to-air, air-to-water and ground-source heat pumps.
Are you planning to install bathrooms, showers or kitchens in Belfast, North Down or Ards? Call today to discuss your plumbing requirements: 079 7674 2447
Website managed by Diadem: Internet advertising for small businesses.